Se Habla Español
817-268-7759 | 214-388-9946
Below there are links for the free practice tests for the knowledge test to be taken at the Drivers License Office.
Training On The Road:
Now it is time to call CDL Help at 817-268-7759 to schedule an appointment! We will help you step-by-step, ensuring the successful completion of your CDL road test.
The Road Test Consists of the Following:
1. Air Brake Test Demonstration
2. Straight Line Backing
3. Parallel Parking
4. Left and Right Turns
5. Driving on Tight and Narrow Roads
Parent Company: Sweet By & By LLC
(a native Texan-owned Company)
CDL Driving Test and Equipment Provided
CDL Help has been serving the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
for more than 22 years
Step 1: Get your CDL handbook free of charged at any driver’s license office.
Step 2: Concentrate on the following section in the book – sections 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 11 and 14.
Step 3: Upon completion of the book, return to your local driver’s license office and take the following test.
1. Special Requirements (permit test, section 14) – Click here for the Permit Test
2. General Knowledge (section 1, 2 and 3) – Click here for the General Knowledge Test
3. Air Brakes (section 5) - Click here for the Air Brakes Test
4. Combination Vehicle (section 6) – Click here for the Combination Vehicles Practice Test
5. Pre-trip Inspection – Click here for the Pre-trip Inspection Practice Test
Step 4: Call CDL Help for an appointment.
We work with you till you pass.